RESERVING AN APARTMENT
An apartment is reserved via concluding a reservation agreement with the seller, which shall remain valid until the conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement (up to four weeks). A reservation fee of 2 000 € is payable to the seller upon concluding the reservation agreement.
SALE AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
During the reservation period the seller shall prepare the sale and purchase agreement, while at the same time you will be able to select a suitable interior design solution and inspect the building’s documentation. A sale and purchase agreement shall be concluded at a notary’s office within four weeks of the conclusion of the reservation contract. Pursuant to the sale and purchase agreement, the buyer pays 15% of the purchase price to the seller, from which the previously paid reservation fee shall be deducted.
REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
When the apartment is ready, a real right contract shall be concluded at the notary, where the buyer pays remaining 85% of the purchase price and the right of ownership to the apartment shall be transferred from the seller to the buyer.
+372 5696 9667
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT INCLUDES:
- An apartment completed in accordance with the construction project and the selected interior design solution
- Storeroom in the garage
- Fees for connection to the utility lines (electricity, gas, water, and sewerage)
- Readiness to connect to Internet, telephone, cable TV and digital TV service
- Security alarm system readiness
THE PRICE OF THE APARTMENT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Notary fees and state fees associated with the conclusion of the sale and purchase agreement (paid by the buyer)
- Connection fees for Internet, cable television, digital TV, telephone and security alarm service
- Kitchen and garden furniture, washing machine and other equipment and loose furniture
- Security alarm system equipment
- Parking place in the garage
Please note! All pictures and graphical materials are illustrative in nature and may differ from reality